Sunday, October 7, 2012

Music

What such great Fall weather here in Texas today! the high is 65 and didn't even come close to it! People here were freaking out like it was our first snow of the season. (Course it wasn't, but close enough for us!)

As I said in the 2nd post, I LOVE music! Some people who only know me as 'deaf' come up to me when they see me with headphones on and ask " Hey, aren't you deaf? Can you even hear the music?" If I have it loud enough, yes. But unlike most people, I pay much more attention to the beat and vibrations for the song and also the lyrics. To fully understand the song, I have to look up the lyrics up on Youtube.
 Living in Texas, naturally I love Country music. I have many favorite singers, but my 1st favorite is Keith Urban. I also like Christian music as well. Not the old hymns, but christian music now has some decent music now! Here are some of my favorites:

No comments:

Post a Comment