Friday, September 28, 2012

Me. Not You.

Hey It's me, your blogger, Sidd! You may want to know a bit about me...

1. I am Moderate to Profoundly deaf.
2. I have 2 Oticon Epoq's. ( a friend actually came up to be once and said " Why do you have 2 of them"        " Um, I have 2 ears...") No joke that really happened. I guess she was having a blonde day..
3. I also have Cerebral Palsy ( Google it) And it also affected who i am today.
4. I lost my dad at age 10.
5. I'm 14 1/2.
6. I am REALLY random and my sense of humor helps me get though the tough days. 
7. I like trains. ^^ ( I've never ridden on one :( )
8. I like T.V. My fave. shows are NCIS and NCIS:LA, Switched At Birth.
9. I am really big on the awareness of any disabity. with awareness, the is less bullying and discrimination.
10. I beieve God gave me all this to inspire others and reach others for him.


Well i can't think of more right now. So until later my blogees ( i think i just made up a word.. )

3 comments:

  1. My daughter was diagnosed with mild cerebral palsy. I like your beginning story and look forward to learning from you.

    Keep strong and keep writing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is what i have, mild. it affects my right side the most.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good post! Keep it up - tell us more!

    ReplyDelete